A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > The Library Café

The Library Café Come in, relax, and get to know the other members of this site. Share your hobbies and interests, along with general news of your life.

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2021, 09:26 PM   #5961
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Pronouns: SheShe
Fan of: PShPern BB, Tia., and Oth
Now Reading: MHOP, Books Jerry Apps, Too Many to Post
Default picture

At Nawa aJust got back on online, I have the Hardcopy of 40 of Pern, but my printer/scanner driver cd isn't loaded yet, but I know which one you are sppking of, I shall see if I can get you an image of it, I don't have all my links set up, yet, but I shall fin time to do so,. Friends help Friends I have used that image tothat book and shar it with other, T-Storms are in my area so it making me jumpy. I am going to heaed off line, but I shal stick on my list to do it may have ewait till next week, for real life aporintments come first,, them this kinda of stuff, but I shall see what I can do, for I need a sight help to find and scan it.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
http://dragcave.net/user/GinnyStar2
Thanks! Others: None at this time
WIP http://archiveofourown.org/works/252259
http://www.daisy.org/learning-difficulties
Old Jul 29 2021, 02:13 PM   #5962
Cheryl
Master Archivist

Pronouns: She/her
Fan of: Pern!
Now Reading: Relentless Moon by MRKowal
Default Re: picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyStar View Post
At Nawa aJust got back on online, I have the Hardcopy of 40 of Pern, but my printer/scanner driver cd isn't loaded yet, but I know which one you are sppking of, I shall see if I can get you an image of it, I don't have all my links set up, yet, but I shall fin time to do so,. Friends help Friends I have used that image tothat book and shar it with other, T-Storms are in my area so it making me jumpy. I am going to heaed off line, but I shal stick on my list to do it may have ewait till next week, for real life aporintments come first,, them this kinda of stuff, but I shall see what I can do, for I need a sight help to find and scan it.
Don't worry about it, Ginny. Hans is going to find the original photo, which he has somewhere... It'll be much easier for him than for you to sort out. But your offer of help is much appreciated!
McCaffrey Quest: annual trivia contest.
Old Jul 29 2021, 02:14 PM   #5963
Cheryl
Master Archivist

Pronouns: She/her
Fan of: Pern!
Now Reading: Relentless Moon by MRKowal
Default Re: What is happening

At 150 pages, this thread is ridiculously long. I'm officially declaring it done, and will lock it and open a new one.
McCaffrey Quest: annual trivia contest.
Closed Thread