A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > The Library Café

The Library Café Come in, relax, and get to know the other members of this site. Share your hobbies and interests, along with general news of your life.

Old Sep 24 2021, 08:36 PM   #121
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

Fan of: No One Noticed The Cat
Default Re: What is Happening, part II

How is Kibby, mawra? I hope it was negative!

We had our "over 65" flu shots today. Our third dose of vaccine is scheduled for next Friday. At the pharmacy today I saw only one person without a mask. There was a sign saying that people who had not been vaccinated should wear a mask. We wear ours anyway! It is a very small thing to do.
Priscilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24 2021, 08:44 PM   #122
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Pronouns: SheShe
Fan of: PShPern BB, Tia., and Oth
Now Reading: MHOP, Books Jerry Apps, Too Many to Post

Zen Hugs, to you their and all a round the world, and above it!

I just found Anne's Music via my helper who well not be named, LOL, My staff found the music relaxing, but I don't have all mmy hyperlinks up,, I only recall that they are on YouTube, but haven't found how to control JAWS with it yet. I don't want to be stuck without help all weekend, but if you folks can klet me know we have a off line fan of Anne's music, an and the creaters of her music that goes so well with her world, I was telling her some of the ba background on 400 Turns, its the best interduction to to what is going on, she found the just the music as rrelaxing, I said I think its on their how to find it right now I am still learning how to get around without sightm, but its been a bit of a adventure, she and I worked out OK,, first time going out just going out to eat, and get something we had planned for a bit. I also heard that the that shots the
booster ones are are open t frontline worksers. over 65 and those 18 with a he health problem are OK'ed,, I got the Merk I don't recalled what dad's type was but, he is category and I am in the other group, in the second half, wi mine, I recalled seeing some one with my probl getting it and finding it harder to fight it, and I have a nhave lost a school friend to it. she had health problems,, along with
this virus, also on the news two guest hosts tested positive al after getting their shots, they were not showing it, and the Vice President was going to be on, she was safe in a different rroom, and did her visit remotely .
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
http://dragcave.net/user/GinnyStar2
Thanks! Others: None at this time
WIP http://archiveofourown.org/works/252259
http://www.daisy.org/learning-difficulties
GinnyStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24 2021, 09:05 PM   #123
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandeth View Post
It seems that the overall majority here are totally oblivious...or simply don't care...that just because you've been vaccinated doesn't make you any less capable of spreading it, all it means is that your own immune system knows what to do with it. So you're far less likely to wind up in hospital if you do get it.

Zero masks out of the six police officers involved. No apologies, no paperwork, nothing.

I still stay home, I did need to get more SD cards, and get out of my home-hold, but if I do have to go to thhealer hall, I must mask up, I just wish I didn't feel like I wasn't getting the O2 I was needed, I can only handle it for a few hours then I need to get a full breather,, i my trying to center myself, outside of my home, unless, I am out in the open, with a lot of fresh air. Then I can do it. I wish that folks, would understand that this well not stop tell, we can get all folks or most folks the shot, outside of those who can't have it for a medical reason, From what I a looking at those who didn't get it, are getting it worst, and some of them are having after the fact the3e 'long time effecters' . I also am feeling the change in the weather, too.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Sep 27 2021, 12:26 PM   #124
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Fan of: PERN
Now Reading: Dolphins of Pern and Queens ow

Good news, no Covid. Kibby's got over whatever it was she had

SO MANY BOOKS SO LITTLE TIME

DRIVING SMART KEEPS YOU ALIVE
mawra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27 2021, 12:27 PM   #125
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Good news, no Covid. Kibby's fine.

Old Sep 27 2021, 01:35 PM   #126
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

Very good news!
Old Sep 27 2021, 02:13 PM   #127
Zelandeth

Fan of: Dragonsdawn
Now Reading: Working my way through the whole Pern series

So there was a slight fuel shortfall here that meant a handful of stations ran out.

Cue the government shouting at the top of their lungs "THERE IS NO FUEL SHORTAGE!!! PLEASE DON'T PANIC BUY!"

Guess what the result of that was?

Yep...we now *do* have a nation wide fuel shortage.

The one garage by us that still had fuel when I drove past this afternoon had a queue just under two miles long waiting to get in.
Zelandeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27 2021, 02:32 PM   #128
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

I have a friend on another forum who has been posting about this.
Old Sep 28 2021, 04:49 AM   #129
BD1

Fan of: All the Pern books

In August, had to go to the hospital because I was horribly sick. Had to have emergency surgery, was put on life support, was in ICU for about 10 days. Had to learn to walk again. But now, I'm back home and doing okay!!!
Old Sep 28 2021, 04:41 PM   #130
Mausey

Wow BD1, quite the ordeal, nice to hear you're doing okay.

My husband bought me small wooden puzzle. It's precut, very light weight wood and it just pressure fits together. Once done it's a perpetual calendar. You turn a dial for the year and month and it shows what the days are. Ex August 2027, Mondays are 2, 9, 16, 23, 31. Anyway the key phrase was " Here, I thought you might like to do this." He and one son then hovered and I mean HOVERED. I'd pick up a piece and they both then explained it had to go like this, no it's turned too much, not like that. Look at another piece and more explanation that it wasn't the one I wanted.
I know, I'm just looking at the parts.
Oh, okay then. You want this one.
I know, I'm just looking.
Hubby and kid are now both getting twitchy as I'm taking far too long in putting it together. So I put 2 parts together and both of them then have to check. Pop 6 small gears out, look at the instructions, place the gears in place and they both have to check, again, that the lines match, for the record, they did. Get the next 2 parts ready, move it into position, bump a gear and you'd think I dropped a ming vase. Both gasp and make grabby hands. I move the one part, realign the gears and again, both have to double check. Get it into place and push it together, slowly. They're both telling me to be careful, not so fast, push harder here, not so hard here. I made an excuse of going to the bathroom so they could put it together without me in the road. Come back and it's not finished, asked why not and he tells me, I got it for you to do. The second I picked it up to put the last part on though, hubby is there to supervise. I'm astonished I've managed to raise 3 kids, assorted pets while hubby was working but putting 12-14 bits of wood together is beyond me.
Old Sep 28 2021, 04:53 PM   #131
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

This is my life, Mausey! I love Jeff dearly but as an engineer (now retired) if I ever ask how something works or why it isn't working I am likely to get at least a 20 minute detailed explanation - far more than I want or need to know. I just let him go to it. If I tried to stop him he might "explode!"
Old Sep 28 2021, 05:42 PM   #132
BD1

Forgot to mention, I was in a coma too, during the week I lost! Thanks Mausey!!!! I went in on August 5 and woke up on August 12!!! I recall looking at the clock/calendar. It read Aug 12!! For awhile, I thought the date was wrong!!!!
Old Sep 28 2021, 06:37 PM   #133
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
In August, had to go to the hospital because I was horribly sick. Had to have emergency surgery, was put on life support, was in ICU for about 10 days. Had to learn to walk again. But now, I'm back home and doing okay!!!
Glad you're OK now

Old Sep 28 2021, 06:39 PM   #134
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mausey View Post
Wow BD1, quite the ordeal, nice to hear you're doing okay.

My husband bought me small wooden puzzle. It's precut, very light weight wood and it just pressure fits together. Once done it's a perpetual calendar. You turn a dial for the year and month and it shows what the days are. Ex August 2027, Mondays are 2, 9, 16, 23, 31. Anyway the key phrase was " Here, I thought you might like to do this." He and one son then hovered and I mean HOVERED. I'd pick up a piece and they both then explained it had to go like this, no it's turned too much, not like that. Look at another piece and more explanation that it wasn't the one I wanted.
I know, I'm just looking at the parts.
Oh, okay then. You want this one.
I know, I'm just looking.
Hubby and kid are now both getting twitchy as I'm taking far too long in putting it together. So I put 2 parts together and both of them then have to check. Pop 6 small gears out, look at the instructions, place the gears in place and they both have to check, again, that the lines match, for the record, they did. Get the next 2 parts ready, move it into position, bump a gear and you'd think I dropped a ming vase. Both gasp and make grabby hands. I move the one part, realign the gears and again, both have to double check. Get it into place and push it together, slowly. They're both telling me to be careful, not so fast, push harder here, not so hard here. I made an excuse of going to the bathroom so they could put it together without me in the road. Come back and it's not finished, asked why not and he tells me, I got it for you to do. The second I picked it up to put the last part on though, hubby is there to supervise. I'm astonished I've managed to raise 3 kids, assorted pets while hubby was working but putting 12-14 bits of wood together is beyond me.
LOL. sounds typical

Old Sep 29 2021, 12:38 AM   #135
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawra View Post
LOL. sounds typical
I am going to have to have my screen reader re-read your post. its been a longish kinda day, learning about Adaptive techonology , seeing how to move a i pad without sight, and getting to listen to Dragonflight, Wyer Search,, and finding my old Zines from Star Rise its been a long day, also hearing about the fuel problems in the UK, and some folks having a bit of a hissy ffit, for someone getting the needed fuel, for those that needed, at homhealth c caree.e sorry my fingers are getting cold and they are starting to slip a bit, The one example I heard wwas someone who is worst then I, needed their home health aids to help them get out of ned. Have to wait till that help gets there.

Sorry, I hope everyone is safe across the pond, my own worries is trying to find new staff for my few needs, to stay in my own place, indpendly, now that trying to go alone is not safe, for me me. 'getting off thisbox' and all I can do is send Zen Hugs.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Sep 29 2021, 12:47 AM   #136
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Quote:

Zen Hugs, I too have been busy, trying to to try and get around with out my sight, its been harder,, for I had to find new folks, to help me learn how to get around with the keyboard,, and without a good PC or Internet.

I am glad to hear you are dooing better, sorry if I am rambling a bit, here. I am trying to unwind from a long day, and trying to keep up with the going here at MoM.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Sep 30 2021, 08:50 PM   #137
Zelandeth

Well I had really hoped to get quite a bit of work done on the car today...life had other ideas.

Our kitchen has been infested with grain mites.

See the specs of dust on this storage box?

They're not specs of dust. As demonstrated by the fact that they were moving. They were all over one side of the kitchen. As best we can tell by where "Ground Zero" was, they appear to have been a free gift with a food delivery we had at the end of last week. I actually first noticed them about two or three days ago - noting that I really needed to clean the kitchen. However it was when I moved the first thing today to start doing said cleaning I discovered there were thousands of the suckers under it. At which point I swore. Loudly.

So instead of working on the cars I've spent the entire day cleaning and removing items one by one from the kitchen so we can clean every millimetre of it and drown everything in vinegar (which seems to be generally regarded as the best thing to get shot of them other than bleach - and having two dogs I'd rather avoid bleach). Reckon I've got another full day's worth of it tomorrow. Oh joy. Plus it will probably take several passes to actually get them cleared as I know they're behind the cupboards, underneath them etc....

So much for getting anything actually useful done over the next few days.
Old Sep 30 2021, 10:14 PM   #138
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

Oh dear, Zelandeth! I can understand all of that! I hope you are able to get all the darn bugs cleared out. Very annoying and not what you wanted to be doing! Good luck!
Old Sep 30 2021, 10:24 PM   #139
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandeth View Post
Well I had really hoped to get quite a bit of work done on the car today...life had other ideas.

Our kitchen has been infested with grain mites.

See the specs of dust on this storage box?

They're not specs of dust. As demonstrated by the fact that they were moving. They were all over one side of the kitchen. As best we can tell by where "Ground Zero" was, they appear to have been a free gift with a food delivery we had at the end of last week. I actually first noticed them about two or three days ago - noting that I really needed to clean the kitchen. However it was when I moved the first thing today to start doing said cleaning I discovered there were thousands of the suckers under it. At which point I swore. Loudly.

So instead of working on the cars I've spent the entire day cleaning and removing items one by one from the kitchen so we can clean every millimetre of it and drown everything in vinegar (which seems to be generally regarded as the best thing to get shot of them other than bleach - and having two dogs I'd rather avoid bleach). Reckon I've got another full day's worth of it tomorrow. Oh joy. Plus it will probably take several passes to actually get them cleared as I know they're behind the cupboards, underneath them etc....

So much for getting anything actually useful done over the next few days.
Having more than my shre of gnats, I can affirm that vinegar works very well. Good luck.

Old Oct 2 2021, 12:50 AM   #140
granath
Talent
Tower Prime

Fan of: Afra Lyon
Now Reading: PiF

Quote:
Forgot to mention, I was in a coma too, during the week I lost! Thanks Mausey!!!! I went in on August 5 and woke up on August 12!!! I recall looking at the clock/calendar. It read Aug 12!! For awhile, I thought the date was wrong!!!!

Ouch! I'm glad you're back, and I hope the surgery fixed your health issue.
granath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2 2021, 07:54 AM   #141
BD1

Right now I have to wear a colostomy bag. I'm glad I didn't die!! God is not ready for me yet!! While I was in the hospital, my doctor found 2 abscesses. He put in 2 CT drainage tubes. This Tuesday coming up, I get the second drain tube removed!! I have a walker to help me walk.

Last edited by BD1; Oct 2 2021 at 11:31 AM.
BD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2 2021, 04:42 PM   #142
Mausey

I swear I have mutant tomato plants. I have 5 plants, 2 larger variety and 3 mini or cherry. so far I've made 27 jars of salsa, given away several pounds of tomatoes and have frozen 24 cups of chopped. The blasted things are still blooming and I have several more pounds of really green fruit still on the vines. I've been cutting the flowers off for over a month as we usually have a hard frost by now but they keep going. I've also prune them and have removed 2 of the large clear compost bags of leaves and that was just so I could get through the plants. Talk about over achievers.

I'm not familiar with grain mites but I have gnats with an annoying tendency of flying right under my nose as I inhale.
Old Oct 2 2021, 07:53 PM   #143
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Our little bully cat, Oden, has bullied her last critter.
She was sweet with people, but would bully other cats and dogs to no end. When someone irritated her, usually me, she would go to the nearest critter and swatt them.

Old Oct 3 2021, 08:11 AM   #144
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

So sorry, mawra! Our dogs, cats and other "Overlords" are very precious to us!
Old Oct 3 2021, 04:33 PM   #145
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawra View Post
Our little bully cat, Oden, has bullied her last critter.
She was sweet with people, but would bully other cats and dogs to no end. When someone irritated her, usually me, she would go to the nearest critter and swatt them.
Zen Hu I just got back online, I was re-reading the back issues of a zine called Out of the Blue , Its taking me longer to read them with JAWS, for its reading everything.

I don't know if I have the second part of Pain posted here or not, but I feel for you, kinda reminds me of how our two cats, would reacted to either of us being gone, they would call, till the one came home. Or we got that messatge across, I too feel for your los, Smokey would talk his meow was so sof or not their, but from what DDan's told me that didn't keep him from asking where iis mom? Aka Me? OOtherwise he didn't get a long with Dan so well, he like Reggie his cat, alot better, . Just saying., Only way I can e feeling s for your loss, is with my own cats callling. memories.

I am feeling not at the top of my own game, at the moment, My I think the dust has bugged my nasal passages and the back of my moth,, not what is going on, worrs off in the fall and winnter then the summer.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 4 2021, 06:25 PM   #146
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

for the translation, my retinopathy of prematurity which I thank a different fan of a Pern Zine I am a member of was unsure, and my own spelling of technical words, I can say just not spell them worth a bean. I am working my way over the transfered from my old computer, files, if I recall right now ttthat
Sorry for my rambling, here had a bad weekend being ill, and I am still not at full
power, Bad when you fall asleep to hard during a nap, then can't sleep to good
later at night, on top of that I am wondering oif I do have non 24 distorter r person or just the stress is making my day bad.

So sorry for the rambling here, its also in I just got some good news, but the sad part is I am going to have to wait a bit more, till the end of this momonth, or next month, PS I know my PM box is getting full, I did dodownload them, but I don't know were they ended up, yet. so if someone wawants to chat via pm plplease gg give me a bit, to get my box empty, I am still having problems getting into PM, an and here, too, so I am trying my best to fix the problems. Right now I am taking i it easy.

My own fight with going from having low v vision, to parshal, to none happen quite fast,, within a few months, after I lost my computer, internet, and had something eee other things happen to me, that I am not going to go into detail, here. I am just going to say after all the problems, I have had one small b bright thing, which I have found hard to describe to folks, for I am the olonly one to see images, a few have made me 'big smile'; A few have givein me ideas for stoary lines, just haven't had time to translated them to writting from audio . More like gi gbits of a bigger image.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 5 2021, 12:49 PM   #147
BD1

Turns out I have to go back to the hospital for a CT scan to see if my abscess has drained. Then I'll see if I can have the drain tube removed!!!! Yesterday, my doctor told me in 6 months, I'll have my illeostomy reversed!!!!

Last edited by BD1; Oct 6 2021 at 03:48 PM.
Old Oct 8 2021, 07:17 AM   #148
Priscilla
Super Stitcher
Craftmaster

The site is back. It was out all day yesterday for me anyway.

Best of luck, BD!
Old Oct 8 2021, 08:00 AM   #149
Zelandeth

Actually had to go out yesterday on a journey which involved both public transport and walking around a busy city.

This was an interesting experiment for me as it basically was a way of questioning whether it was vaguely comfortable going beyond my immediate local vicinity for essential journeys only.

Answer is an absolute immediate and resounding no.

If someone else had not been relying on me I'd have turned right back around the moment I stepped onto the platform at the train station and saw how many folks were waiting. Wasn't quite standing room only but not far off.

Just absolutely did not feel even remotely safe. The antivax propaganda sticker on the train window next to the seat I was in was a nice touch. I couldn't see a single person wearing a mask from where I was sat on either the outward or return trips.

My ability to deal with crowded places and such has always been minimal but it's just absolutely non existent now.

Feel utterly inescapably trapped here and cannot forsee any course of events which is going to change that.
Old Oct 8 2021, 08:23 AM   #150
BD1

Thumbs up Re: What is Happening, part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post

Best of luck, BD!
Thanks to all the well wishers!!
Old Oct 8 2021, 11:56 AM   #151
Allen

Fan of: The Pern Series
Now Reading: Robin Hobb's Shaman's Crossing

Quote:
Thanks to all the well wishers!!
I've been following along with interest, Micah (It is Micah, isn't it?). I hope you can get back on your feet, both figuratively and literally, soon. I'm really tired of saying goodbye to friends, so GET WELL!

I went through surgery for stage IV colon cancer a few years back, the follow-up chemo really knocked me back, so I discontinued it, and my new VA oncologist who I see every 3 to 6 months now says I'm still cancer-free.

I lost my best friend to pancreatic cancer back on September 21. He had fought it for 2 or 3 years, and when it came back, I think the chemo actually killed him. It was a radical, new, super strong chemo that my friend hadn't followed prep instructions for. The doctor wouldn't listen to my friend's wife when she told him that he hadn't followed orders, testing showed he had NO potassium, and was in no way ready for it, but doc said go anyway.

So I've been dealing with 2 trips to Kansas, 1 to see him before he passed, and one to say my final goodbye at his funeral and burial. We met in 1971 and parted ways for a while in 2021. He was my Best Man at my wedding in 2002, and our wives bonded almost instantly so we made quite the 4-some since then. I know we'll meet again some day.

I was one of very few people outside of the family; their children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren, who shared a final parting toast with his favorite whiskey at the grave (the great-grandchildren were present, but too young for the drink, of course). He was (and his family is) Catholic, so there was a Rosary the evening before his funeral. Of all there, if they weren't immediate family and older than his daughter, the younger of the two children, I knew him longer than anyone attending.

We left his shot of Angel's Envy on the casket at graveside.
Old Oct 8 2021, 01:31 PM   #152
Cheryl
Master Archivist

Pronouns: She/her
Fan of: Pern!
Now Reading: Relentless Moon by MRKowal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post
We had a rare power outage, which knocked out the site.

BD, I'm glad you're on the mend; what you've been through medically sounds very frightening!

Allen, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I had cancer a few years ago, but luckily managed to avoid chemo -- just surgery and radiation which I think is easier to deal with physically.
McCaffrey Quest: annual trivia contest.
Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8 2021, 08:42 PM   #153
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Good to read, a friend of mine, had ssomething like that a few years back, and he is doing a lot better now. Right now I am fighting with not feeling the top of the mark, and the anxiety is making it harder to commcommunicated, my answers, or recalled how to get around here.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 8 2021, 08:52 PM   #154
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Zen Hugs and dsorry for your loss, Allen . I feel for you, beeing in large groups is kinda hard being in large open area s with too much audio feedback now that I can't see, is my problem.

Right now I am verry tired, halfcatnaped most of the day, so I don't know if I am going to sleep but that is the way some time I get.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 9 2021, 01:51 AM   #155
granath
Talent
Tower Prime

Fan of: Afra Lyon
Now Reading: PiF

I'm so sorry for your loss, Allen, but I'm glad you got the chance to say goodbye.
granath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9 2021, 05:54 PM   #156
Mausey

I am so sorry for your loss Allen.

The tomatoes are finally done. What I thought was 2 cherry tomato plants turned out to be just 1. We had just enough frost a couple days ago to finish them so other than a short row of carrots, the garden has a layer of compost dug in and is ready for winter. All the potted plants are gone but the flowers along the house are still blooming so shall give them another week. I think the nest frost will take them though.
Old Oct 9 2021, 10:44 PM   #157
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

Half listening to Country Gold Sat. Night, Anne Murry who I enjoy is the in
the Spotlight . Listening to a The BeastMaster by A Nortin I am sorry my spelling is so bad, but I do recall that Anne and her visited each other, with the help of Jan Ian from DragonWriter, I am still not at full power, but I am working on listening to Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders' of Pern. in Audio. , A little of this some of that and more to come later when I am feeling better.
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 10 2021, 06:15 PM   #158
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Sorry about your friend, Allen. Cancer sucks.

Old Oct 11 2021, 11:19 PM   #159
GinnyStar
Dolphineer
Craftmaster

What a up and down day. Met the new staff, and found a new possable fan for Anne's Work, She saw all my Amc and others on my sshelfs, and her dautar is a fan, of that gender, I told heher ababout Dragonriders' of Pern, Talents, Bart Cats, PPPetabe and Acora, and my username and this site, via Han's site, for its has been the easiest way for I to get here, LOL at myself, w was telling here about some of the pass adventers we had over at NKT, and said if you drop by say I sent you this a way, we still chat about Anne and the others.

Please ppray for mymy dad when I called him he was heading for the UW-Madason Hostabl, via a medical run, I know he has been having some heart problems, I don't
know what is going on when I have news I dshall post when I can. The meeding
when well, just was very distracting, been under the weather, and drinking SPrike from Coke didn't help, I suffered with mybeing very upset, 'grumble' why do we say we suffer when we have to drink it. lol sourly , I shall have to find a home oofor the unopend bottles left, Cole my case Manger was kind to get me the right body, is greatful for it, he is a fan of Amc too I think. Zen Hugs e
Dragoncave GinnyStar2
Jellied Dragons
Lair of Dragons
Old Oct 13 2021, 09:07 AM   #160
BD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
BD, I'm glad you're on the mend; what you've been through medically sounds very frightening!
Yesterday, I found out my coma was medically induced!! Sorry for your loss, Allen!! After my best friend died, I couldn't go to his funeral (it was in Florida). If I'd not gone to the hospital when I did, I'd be dead!!!

Last edited by BD1; Oct 13 2021 at 09:24 AM.