View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2015, 11:24 PM   #3480
mawra
Dolphin Friend

Craftmaster

Fan of: PERN
Now Reading: Dolphins of Pern and Queens ow
Default Re: What is happening

Bird will eat the seeds. My goat LOVE pumpkin guts. Not sure what other animals do. I would think most plant eaters.

Firai, my scooter turned dragon, has been redesigned and looks much better. She now has bright pink eyes, a knitted pink top hat, better wings and a tail that looks like a dragon tail. She is all ready for Dragoncon.

Our old van needs a new inspection sticker by Monday. The problem is that to have the work done to get the new sticker it need a lot of work. The most expensive being an air bag repair. That alone will cost 600 dollars. The van has close to 300.000 miles, the back door won't open, has a scratched windshield as well as other stuff. The mechanic said the van is not worth the cost, so old van will be retired.

We are getting a new van, which we were SUPPOSE to pick up today. When we tried to load Mom's chair on the lift the lift went up just fine, but would not go back down. The car place is two hours away. We were not happy, but there really wasn't anything we could do either. It being Sat. no one was there that could fix it. The salesman loaned us a van so no one would need to take us up to get it. He says it WILL be ready on Monday. He knows we need it NOW. Kibby & I are leaving on Wed for Dragoncon and plan on taking new van. With the old van unable to be on the road after the first, we are cutting it very close.

SO MANY BOOKS SO LITTLE TIME

DRIVING SMART KEEPS YOU ALIVE