View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2022, 02:48 PM   #1186
Allen

Fan of: The Pern Series
Now Reading: Robin Hobb's Shaman's Crossing
Default Re: What is Happening, part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
Bossy girl just fussed at me about not making lunch today! She's told me in the past, "Don't go in the fridge" So I stay out, then I should have gone in the fridge! Make up your mind, bossy girl!
I hope I don't offend you with what I'm about to say, or the way I'm going to say it.

After reading the above post and your others about her my personal opinion is that you need to "grow a pair" of cojones and tell the bitch off.

As far as what she tells mom she does and what she really does, correct me if I'm wrong, but... You have a tablet. Every tablet I've had access to has had a camera and the capability to record video with it. Mine have had a front and a rear camera. If you hear her coming, start recording with the rear camera while it looks like you're doing something on the tablet. Catch her telling you what to do or don't do, and use it as evidence against her if, no not if, when she goes running to mom to complain about you after her where to go and what to do with or where to stuff her demands and orders upon her arrival. Now that I've presented you with the basic concept, feel free to use your own creative nature to hone and fine tune it to more perfectly fit your unique situation.