View Single Post
Old Sep 3 2021, 08:05 AM   #88
Zelandeth

Fan of: Dragonsdawn
Now Reading: Working my way through the whole Pern series
Default Re: What is Happening, part II

I can definitely vouch for the fact that it's the second dose of the Moderna vaccine that hits hardest. At least it has for me.

First one left me feeling run down and like I wanted to do nothing but sleep for a couple of week, but aside from feeling like I'd been punched hard on the arm where the injection had been didn't get any real side effects you could really point at.

Had the second one at 1220 yesterday and now have a truly aggressive headache and definitely seem to be getting flu-like muscular aches. Have been hobbling around the house this morning repeatedly making strange squeaking noises when I forget and try to move too fast. Just leant down to pet the dog and immediately realised that was a mistake!

Fingers crossed this clears pretty quickly. Not holding my breath though. I always seem to have a rough time with vaccines, the annual flu one usually takes me pretty much out of action for about a week.

Last edited by Zelandeth; Sep 3 2021 at 08:58 AM. Reason: correcting autocorrect...
Zelandeth is offline   Reply With Quote