A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Dragonriders of Pern

Old Aug 9 2016, 11:40 AM   #1
FantasiaWHT
Muskie

Fan of: Pern
Default Old Dragonsong/singer audiobook - with music

Hi all, new member here! Decided to read through my Pern collection again, which I haven't done in probably 5 years. I got to Dragonsong and remembered that when I was a kid, I would check out a tape or maybe tapes from the library that told the stories of Dragonsong and Dragonsinger, but with a woman singing many of the songs! That's why I remembered it, because when I read the lyrics, the melodies popped into my head.

I've been trying to find it again and am not having any luck. Every search I do turns up the more recent audiobook that's 7+ hours long. What I listened to when I was a kid can't have been more than a couple hours long, and it covered both books.

Any idea what I'm remembering? I would have listened to it in the late 80's or early 90's.

Thanks in advance!
FantasiaWHT is offline   Reply With Quote