A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Crystal Singer and Brainships

Old Jun 3 2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Journeysmith David
Muskie

Fan of: Every one
Now Reading: Destroyermen Series
Default Songs mentioned in Brainship series

Hi, this is my first thread on this site, and I was wondering, does anyone know what book Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is mentioned in? I came across it once, and I can't find it again.
Journeysmith David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3 2013, 05:18 PM   #2
P'ter
Crafter

Craftmaster

Fan of: Favorite?
Now Reading: avidly
Default Re: Songs mentioned in Brainship series

I've checked and Anne doesn't appear to give any acknowledgment to Gordon Lightfoot, or his publishers, in any of the Brainship or Crystal Singer books. (And she was always very particular about such notes.)

So; I don't think that this is the right place for this query. It might be better in the Cafe.

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
C. S. Lewis

"I find television very educational. Whenever somebody switches it on I go in the other room and read a book." (attributed to Groucho Marx)

The Pedants are revolting! (against bad grammar)
P'ter is offline   Reply With Quote