A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey > Jody Lynn Nye

Jody Lynn Nye Author of the Dragonlover's Guide to Pern, co-author in the Planet Pirate , Doona, and Brainship series, and last but not least sci-fi/fantasy author in her own right (or is that write?) with over a dozen books published.

Old Jul 10 2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Brenda

Default View from the Imperium

The description on the back of the book said something like "P.G. Wodehouse in Space", and it's a fair description. Very funny, interesting plot, I would love to see more of this universe - although I don't know if I could take too much more of the main protagonist, who is an excellent example of an Unreliable Narrator. Mainly because he is completely oblivious to what is going on at key points in the plot, and also in general... (There is a "Jeeves" analog as well.)
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote