A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Petaybee and Acorna

Old Oct 3 2005, 02:01 PM   #1
Pam
Heptite Guildmaster

Fan of: Lars Dahl
Default Acorna's Children: First Warning- no spoilers

I read the new book. First thing to keep in mind; it is a true YA. Its based even younger than the other Acorna books that are also supposedly YA. There is nothing in there to make anyone blush or uncomfortable, that's for sure.

From the adult perspective its an easy read. Not a bad story line, but definitely lacks complexity, because of the age its directed towards. I think as long as you read it knowing you aren't the targeted age group its pretty enjoyable I think I liked it more than some of the other Acorna books.

Pam

The Crystal Singer Continuum

Pam is offline   Reply With Quote