A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > The Library Café > Café Archives

Old Jul 3 2007, 03:52 PM   #1
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Cool Update of Les Edwards' site

The Les Edwards and Edward Miller websites have been updated with new images, and now there is a NEWS section. Take a look.

www.lesedwards.com
and
www.edwardmiller.co.uk

Valerie (Les' wife), who was impressed with my photoshop doodle in which I made use of Les' wonderful dragon he made for Todd's Dragonsblood when I showed it to her when I visited her and Les in February, put the picture on the site and even linked to my website, the Pern Museum and Archives!

http://www.lesedwards.com/showpic.php?id=1&pid=14

Oh, and they have revised prices of a bunch of prints, many have discounts and all now have their prices in Euro's, Dollars and Pounds!

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3 2007, 06:10 PM   #2
granath
Talent
Tower Prime

Fan of: Afra Lyon
Now Reading: PiF
Default Re: Update of Les Edwards' site

What a wonderful tribute! Glad to hear he likes your extremely wonderful manipulation too.
granath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8 2007, 07:06 AM   #3
Jayru
Inactive

Location: A cozy house in the dales of Debyshire, in little old England

Fan of: The Pern Saga
Now Reading: No time to read, am writing!

Nice one Hans!

Thanks for the heads up on the updates to the site - now I can get round to ordering a certain peice of artwork...

"Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free."
Valerie, V For Vendetta

"The next time someone asks you, 'Hey, howdja get to be a homosexual anyway?' tell them, 'Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview... then the swimsuit and evening gown competition...'
Karen Williams
Jayru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16 2007, 05:11 AM   #4
Jayru
Inactive

Location: A cozy house in the dales of Debyshire, in little old England

Fan of: The Pern Saga
Now Reading: No time to read, am writing!

He he,

not sure if I can post the pic - but got a copy of the artwork for the UK edtion of Dragon Harper It is a lovely picture - even more so close up.

Not only are the Edwards quick in getting things out, but they are so nice about it too!

"Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free."
Valerie, V For Vendetta

"The next time someone asks you, 'Hey, howdja get to be a homosexual anyway?' tell them, 'Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview... then the swimsuit and evening gown competition...'
Karen Williams
Jayru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16 2007, 05:59 AM   #5
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!

They both are very kind and nice people indeed! Glad you enjoyed the artwork enough to buy a copy, Jay.

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16 2007, 11:08 PM   #6
Lady Maelin
Master Artist

Fan of: Pern,The Ship Who Sang
Now Reading: Anne's Pern EVERYTHING !

I love the slight remake of his site...and they way that they are doing the news page about Les and what hes doing. The change is very slight though...but I did enjoy reading about what he is up to....he is such a fantastic artist...and I can't wait to see whats comming next.
Hans,I was so tickled at seeing your Pernese Times page listed on Les's site. Congratulations on having such an amazing artist show your creative work on his site. I think it is working very nicely for the both of you to link to each others sites...more joy for all of us that enjoy going to both!!!

The stories of childhood leave an indelible impression,and their author always has a niche in the temple of memory from which the image is never cut out to be thrown on the rubbish heap of things that are outgrown and outlived........Howard Pyle
Lady Maelin is offline   Reply With Quote