A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey > Jody Lynn Nye

Jody Lynn Nye Author of the Dragonlover's Guide to Pern, co-author in the Planet Pirate , Doona, and Brainship series, and last but not least sci-fi/fantasy author in her own right (or is that write?) with over a dozen books published.

Old Jan 3 2012, 12:02 PM   #1
kindan

Fan of: Crystal Singer
Now Reading: David Drake - With the Lightning
Default Jody Short Steampunk Stories

I picked up two anthologies this Christmas, both steampunk themed, edited by Martin Greenberg and Jean Rabe, both of which containing Jody Lynne Nye short stories. The anthologies are "Hot and Steamy - Steampunk Romance" and "Steampunk'd". They're both really really good, and I'd say Jody's stories ranked among the top of both anthologies. Anyone else chance upon this?
Old Jan 7 2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Anareth
Journeywoman Healer

Fan of: Pern, Ship Series
Now Reading: Girl Genius (read it!)
Default Re: Jody Short Steampunk Stories

I bought Steampunk'd at World Steam Expo last year, mostly for Mike's short (first one in the book.) I'm going to have to find "Hot and Steamy", though!
Anareth is offline   Reply With Quote