A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey

Beyond Anne McCaffrey We know Anne's not the only author you read and enjoy. Come here to discuss and discover authors beyond Anne!

Old Mar 26 2005, 04:13 PM   #1
allweneedislove
Inactive

Default Help

What is the name of the series of detective stories with the wealthy man with the large mustache who lives in a remodeled barn and has the two Siamese cats?
allweneedislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26 2005, 04:21 PM   #2
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Default Re: Help

You are obviously referring to the Cat who... books by Lilian Jackson Brown!
Starring Jim Qwilleran Mysteries and Koko and Yum Yum

Lilian Jackson Braun composed her first poem at the age of two. She began writing her Cat Who… detective series when one of her own Siamese cats mysteriously fell to its death from her apartment block in 1966. She wrote three Cat Who .... novels and then took a break from writing books for eighteen years. Since then nineteen Cat Who… novels have been published, all featuring the very talented Koko and Yum Yum, Siamese cats with a bent for detection. She is currently working on the next novel in this internationally best-selling series.
Lilian Jackson Braun and her husband, Earl, live with their two cats, Koko III and Pitti Sing, in the mountains of North Carolina.

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27 2005, 09:13 PM   #3
Sandi

Default Re: Help

Hans, you beat me to it! I love those books. My daughter just presented me with a new one last week.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote