A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > Book Collector's Meeting Room

Book Collector's Meeting Room Whether you're an experienced collector or just starting out, this is the place to discuss Anne's books in all their various bindings, languages, and cover art.

Old Apr 21 2006, 09:48 AM   #1
Master Archivist
Fan of: Pern!
Default Selling some books - frist chance for MoM members [BATCH 2]

I'm selling some books and will give first chance for MoM members. I realise these titles won't be particularly interesting for US citizens because of postage costs but you never know, I might be offering the book you were searching for

You can pay me by PayPal, by putting money in my bank account directly (for Europeans people) or by putting money in a friend's bank account (for US people).

Every book here needs to fetch at least 2 dollars UNLESS INDICATED OTHERWISE. Any postage and packaging cost will be charged to the buyer.

Packaging + postage within Europe:
100-250 grams: standard euro 2.75 - priority euro 3.00
200-250 grams: standard euro 4.00 - priority euro 5.50
[IPpackaging + postage outside Europe:[/I]
100-250 grams: standard US $ 4.60 - priority US $ 6.75
250-500 grams: standard US $ 8.00 - priority US $ 13.00

Item 7

C.S. Lewis, The Magician's Nephew, illustrated by Pauline Baynes. Fontana/Lions sixth mmp impression, 1981. Very good; one crease to spine and in my handwriting on first page: "London, June 1983". 171 pages. c. 110 grams.

Item 8

Larry McMurtry, Lonesome Dove (epic masterpiece of the American West; a novel of the author of Terms of Edearment), pocket books special export edition, March 1986, first printing. Good, slightly hollow spine. 945 pages. c. 450 grams

Item 9

Helen MacInnes, Message From Málaga, hardcover First Edition, New York 1971 (in stead of numbers it states ABCDEF on the copyright page). Book in very good state, with dustjacket slightly damaged on top and bottom spine with slight discolouration. 367 pages. weighs 610 grams.

Item 10

John Cowper Powys, The Brazen Head, Picadot trade paperback ed. 1978. Good with one slightly damaged cornor front top left and lightly discoloured spine. 348 pages. c. 300 grams

Item 11

Barry Hughart, Bridge of Birds A Novel of an Ancient China that Never Was, Del Rey/Ballantien mmp, first edition May 1985. Very good, slight discolouration of spine and on title page in my handwriting "Hoogvliet 9/1985 - read in Romania 1985". 278 pages. c. 175 grams

Item 12

Iris Murdoch, The Sea, The Sea, third mmp ed., 8th printing, 1984. Unread copy, fine. "Hoogvliet, Voskamp, 1985" on first page. 502 pages. c. 290 grams

Item 13

Norman Mailer, Ancient Evenings, Picador/Pan first mmp edition 1983. Unread copy, fine. 709 pages. 350 grams.
Hans, also known as Elrhan, Master Archivist

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote