A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey > Jody Lynn Nye

Jody Lynn Nye Author of the Dragonlover's Guide to Pern, co-author in the Planet Pirate , Doona, and Brainship series, and last but not least sci-fi/fantasy author in her own right (or is that write?) with over a dozen books published.

Old Jun 28 2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Jody Lynn Nye
SF & Fantasy Author
Muskie

Default New book; Volume 2 in Tildi Saga plus other news

And I'm a little behind in posting the arrival of the second volume of the Tildi saga, A FORTHCOMING WIZARD. The cover is also by Michael Kaluta, and looks amazing, as usual. Check my website, jodynye.com or Amazon to see.

At the moment, I'm working on a new SF book (humorous) for Baen Books. It should be in by the end of the year. After that goes in, Ace Books has commissioned me to write the third in Robert Asprin's new Dragons series, after Dragons Wild and Dragons Luck.

Good summer to everyone! We've had everything from monsoon to blazing heat, so it's a normal summer.

Best wishes,
Jody
Jody Lynn Nye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29 2009, 03:19 AM   #2
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Default Re: New book: Volume 2 in Tildi Saga

Well, congratulations, Jody! That's great news all.

A new book.
An anthology with Humourous Science Fiction? That's fantastic. Where can I pre-register for that?
And a commission...
What more does a writer want?

I have taken te liberty of moving your post to this new topic. The last post in the other new book thread was dating September 2008, see, and this is really new news

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote