A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Dragonriders of Pern

Old Mar 19 2016, 02:27 AM   #1
Jackfor
Muskie

Fan of: The White Dragon
Default A new fan for Anne McCaffrey

Dear all,
I am a new here, it costs me a lot of time to find a place like this to share my enthusiasm on Anne McCaffrey's works. Although I am a CP worker, I love the Queen dragon. And can you suggest me some other works like this from her?
Jackfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7 2016, 06:46 PM   #2
Gilluin
Welladay Whale

Default Re: A new fan for Anne McCaffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackfor View Post
Dear all,
I am a new here, it costs me a lot of time to find a place like this to share my enthusiasm on Anne McCaffrey's works. Although I am a CP worker, I love the Queen dragon. And can you suggest me some other works like this from her?
The Dinosaur planet books were good. I loved the crystal singer trilogy. Restore was alright. Even though I read some of them I couldn't get into the Powers or the ship books. Everything Anna wrote is well written and paints great pictures.
Gilluin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7 2016, 07:03 PM   #3
P'ter
Crafter

Craftmaster

Fan of: Favorite?
Now Reading: avidly
Default Re: A new fan for Anne McCaffrey

If you look down the bottom of the title screen, there's a section on sites run by members. In there there's a 'Guide to the Many Works of Anne MacCaffrey.' Try there.

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
C. S. Lewis

"I find television very educational. Whenever somebody switches it on I go in the other room and read a book." (attributed to Groucho Marx)

The Pedants are revolting! (against bad grammar)
P'ter is offline   Reply With Quote