A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey

Beyond Anne McCaffrey We know Anne's not the only author you read and enjoy. Come here to discuss and discover authors beyond Anne!

Old Feb 10 2013, 07:45 PM   #1
kindan

Fan of: Crystal Singer
Now Reading: David Drake - With the Lightning
Default My Friend's Book

Well I'm not all cool like Anareth with my own book (yet, but I'm striving to be more like her ), but my friend Dario Cirello's got a new book that just hit called Sutherland's Rules, and in promotion, he's got his last book, Aegean Dream, up on Amazon kindle store for free through the end of the day:

http://www.amazon.com/Aegean-Dream-e...dario+ciriello

For those who haven't read it, _Aegean Dream_ was #1 Amazon UK book on Greece for 14 weeks last summer). It's the tragi-comic true memoir of the year Dario and his wife spent on Skopelos, the actual "Mamma Mia!" island.

It's good stuff, he's a great writer and an even better person. Non-sci-fi/fantasy but some might enjoy it, especially at the price tag.