A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > Book Collector's Meeting Room

Book Collector's Meeting Room Whether you're an experienced collector or just starting out, this is the place to discuss Anne's books in all their various bindings, languages, and cover art.

Old Mar 18 2005, 12:47 PM   #1
Bagpuss
Deski

Fan of: Crystal Singer.
Now Reading: Nothing at all.....!
Default No One Noticed the Cat - Hardcover 200-copy limited

http://www.wildsidepress.com/cgi-bi...Code=McCaffrey1
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18 2005, 05:57 PM   #2
ghyle
Resident Poet
Eighth Hrruban Speaker

Fan of: Pern & Freedom
Now Reading: The Umbrella Club / David Brooks
Default Re: No One Noticed the Cat - Hardcover 200-copy limited

Wildside Press have a few Anne titles, so once you get to the site, look around, and see what's still avaiulable. Some have only a handful of copies left.
ghyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19 2005, 04:33 AM   #3
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Default Re: No One Noticed the Cat - Hardcover 200-copy limited

Wildside is an "on demand" publisher so if they need more books, they just print them That's also the reason that I'm slightly wary of limited editions they publish In fact I think that virtually everything they publish are limited editions (i.e. printing a few hundred at a time, get my meaning?).

They do some of the romances/fantasy titles and the cookbooks. What was great is that they recently reprinted the very rare first cookbook Anne edited, Cooking out of this World. The other one, Serve it Forth, is co-edited by Wildside Press CEO Betancourt, who -- I heard this and my copy proves it -- offers to sign the book when ordered.

Other titles are Mark of Merlin, No One Noticed the Cat, If Wishes Were Horses, An Exhange of Gifts.

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote