A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey

Beyond Anne McCaffrey We know Anne's not the only author you read and enjoy. Come here to discuss and discover authors beyond Anne!

Old Oct 20 2016, 05:50 PM   #1
kindan

Fan of: Crystal Singer
Now Reading: David Drake - With the Lightning
Default My Turn To Have A Book :D

I don't have a ton of information yet, and know it's been awhile. I've still been reading lots of Anne McCaffrey content (i've now read 73 of her novels and all of her published short stories!). I can't say much but I'll tease you guys with a couple things about the book:

“Jon Del Arroz is a promising new writer with a knack for story and an interesting voice.”

—Jody Lynn Nye, author of the Wolfe Pack series

“This game-related novel is a lively, action-filled tale that should appeal to those who want a space adventure romp with intrigue and a touch of romance. A disgraced ex-military thief, the thief’s snide former shipmate, a special operative who isn’t that good with guns, and the resentful son of an arrogant corporate executive attempt an impossible mission… and there’s a humorously glitched portable AI in the mix, too, breaking into song at odd moments.”

—Elizabeth Moon, author of the Paksenarrion novels