A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Library Foyer > The Information Desk and Suggestion Box
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Information Desk and Suggestion Box Do you have any feedback or suggestions to share about this site? Having any troubles or just a general question about the board? Let us know!

Old May 14 2005, 09:10 PM   #1
Ryuu
Evil Gold Fiend Dragon

Default Just a suggestion, Cheryl/Srellim

You know, recently I had a need to locate some info in the timeline from your archive site, and at that moment, I was here in the forum when it suddenly hit me...there's no link from here to there!

& in my effort to get there, I first had to go to fans forum site(since this was hard-coded in my IE addresses list), intending to jump to the fans homepage to get the link to the info I needed...only guess what??? There wasn't a direct link to the fans homepage on the fans forum site, either!!!

I had to go to the listing in my IE address list & hand-delete the "/forum" from the fans forum site to get to the fans homepage to get the link so I could reach the timeline

What's up with this?!?!?!?!?

could it be that you guys don't want us to leave the forums???

sorry I rarely ever visit the homepages for here, the fans, or friends, except when I need to jump into other locations within all your sites, but this was a bit surprising, to say the least (now Koolness does have a link at the bottom of the forum back to his homepage). I mean, it would be understandable if you guys might be tempted to have a little competion between your sites, but I'm surprised you would be competing with pages within your own sites to the point you guys make it so hard to navigate inside your own trees

or maybe this is just an oversight?
Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14 2005, 09:27 PM   #2
Ryuu
Evil Gold Fiend Dragon

Default Re: Just a suggestion, Cheryl/Srellim

ooops...

sorry about that...

I found your links
Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14 2005, 09:44 PM   #3
Cheryl
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Now Reading: Paladin of Souls (Bujold)
Smile Re: Just a suggestion, Cheryl/Srellim

No problem Ryuu, just glad you found the links.
McCaffrey Quest: annual trivia contest.
Cheryl is offline   Reply With Quote