A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Anne McCaffrey Collection > Beyond Anne McCaffrey > Elizabeth Kerner

Elizabeth Kerner Author of the Kolmar series featuring Lanen Kaelar. Currently Kerner is working on the next of three more Kolmar novels.

Old May 25 2010, 06:01 AM   #41
Kesal
Angel Islander

Default Re: That's book 1 done!

Oh, wonderful!

I originally had to get the first trilogy ordered in, they weren't available anywhere in Melbourne when I first bought them. I now see at least one book out of the three in most bookstores, not just the specialty spec fic stores

Please keep us updated, I like to get my local stores onto it as soon as I know publishing dates of authors I want to support - they tend to order extra copies in that way
Kesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26 2010, 06:25 AM   #42
Lanen
Kaelar of Kolmar

Fan of: The Ship Who Sang
Now Reading: Winds of Change and Shaping
Default Re: That's book 1 done!

Hiya Kesal - alas, this book isn't due out until Autumn of next year, but that's because I am so late with it.
And bless you for kicking your local bookstore into action! That is so good of you. If writers got paid anything decent I'd put you on commission!