A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum  

Go Back   A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum > The Mezzanine > Book Collector's Meeting Room > Collector's Marketplace

Collector's Marketplace Have some books you'd like to sell, trade, or give away? Looking for a particular item? Post about it here! Please read the forum guidelines first.

Old Nov 14 2008, 08:34 AM   #1
jube
Dolphineer Journeywoman

Fan of: Dragons of Pern
Now Reading: Puzzles and my thesaurus!
Default Books for sale, part 2

Over the weekend, I'll be adding books to my ebay site. These range from romance (Nora Roberts), Poetry to YES it's Anne McCaffrey. There's about 50 or so books that'll be going up so hopefully there's something for everyone. You can click on Here'tis and that'll get you there.

Please remember that it'll be easier to sign into the Australian site, put the items on to your "watch" list, sign out and when you sign back in again on your normal site, the prices should convert easily for you, into your own currency. I found that helpful when clicking away on the US version of ebay.

Find me on ebay.....

Here'tis!
jube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16 2008, 02:20 AM   #2
jube
Dolphineer Journeywoman

Default Re: Books for sale, part 2

Okay, all books have gone up onto ebay now, either singularly or as a bulk purchase. Any questions, please ask. Also if you mentioned MoM when purchasing, junior has a surprise for you!

Find me on ebay.....

Here'tis!
Old Nov 21 2008, 08:16 AM   #3
P'ter
Crafter

Craftmaster

Fan of: Favorite?
Now Reading: avidly

Do you ever get any Lucy Walkers?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
C. S. Lewis

"I find television very educational. Whenever somebody switches it on I go in the other room and read a book." (attributed to Groucho Marx)

The Pedants are revolting! (against bad grammar)
P'ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21 2008, 09:45 PM   #4
jube
Dolphineer Journeywoman

I'll keep an eye out for you, P'ter. There's something close to 400 books that I take to market or have yet to put on ebay. The cursory glance didn't do much on the Lucy Walker books, more Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Sara Douglas, Danielle Steele, Catherine Cookson, Jeffrey Deaver, Mary Higgins Clarke etc. It's something to keep me amused when I've got time to look for books as there's a few people that I know locally who ask for particular books or authors as they know I read a lot and buy lots of books, which at the moment doesn't seem to be happening. There's a drought on books in my area which is disappointing.

Find me on ebay.....

Here'tis!