View Single Post
Old Mar 21 2011, 11:36 PM   #5
Lady Maelin
Master Artist

Fan of: Pern,The Ship Who Sang
Now Reading: Anne's Pern EVERYTHING !
Default Re: 62 : 21 March 2011 - Modern Architecture

Blonde Mom...I don't really care for the Girl Scout building much...it would have more character IMO, if it was in a more natural brick color, red, tan or any other color of brick. The shape is OK, but it just looks so bland with all that white paint.

Hans... Very nice photos as usual....but I also don't care much for your Shipping and Transport building...the shape just looks to odd to be pleasing...but I do like the color, and being able to have a splended view of the harbor would be nice for those working in or visiting in it.
As for the Holland Line Hotel...I LOVE IT...that is a charming building...but what is that modern entrance to it, that does spoil the front quite a bit...but the lovely out of doors eating area is wonderful...I'd love to have a bite of lunch there...is the food good???

The stories of childhood leave an indelible impression,and their author always has a niche in the temple of memory from which the image is never cut out to be thrown on the rubbish heap of things that are outgrown and outlived........Howard Pyle
Lady Maelin is offline   Reply With Quote