View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2004, 08:49 AM   #129
Cherlyn
Crafter

Fan of: P.E.R.N.
Now Reading: 'Winds of Fate'by Mercedes Lackey
Default Re: Getting to know you...

My name is Cheryl . . . (anything else nice as long as it isn't late to dinner . . .)
No groaning please, from the peanut gallery. :sssst:
An only child who grew up amidst sawdust and axle grease . . . worked as an auto mechanic for 16 years and then did various jobs (soldering, warehousing) and now just a SAHM. I do a little shadetree work on the side and take care of my disabled Dad.
I have a DS (Munchee aka Sean) age 4 . . . been :married: just 5 years to DH Pooky (aka Allen) You can read here.
I was born during the Cuban Missle Crisis (October '62) so yes, I am 42 (the 21st anniversary of my 21st b-day!) and I am 64 inches tall and not (quite) that big around anymore . . . I have greying (free frosting!) brunette hair and blue eyes . . .
I first saw "Devil in the Dark" , a ST:TOS episode when it first aired and was hooked ever since. I'm not a hardcore SciFi nut . . . I lean towards Fantasy and the first book of Anne's I read The White Dragon in the blue paperback . . . I like Eddings, Rawn, Anthony, and Pini . . .
I am a comic book fiend and a unapologetic packrat of books, spoons, comics, book marks, key chains, iris flowers, . . . and horse crazy!!!!
Cherlyn (Cheryl #2 - "The Okie One") aka The Cheesaholic, Chocoholic Packrat and seeker of anti-ques and junque...
Click:. . .F.R.O.G. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .@<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"I just got back from the hospital. I had a speed reading accident; I hit a bookmark." ~ Unknown
Cherlyn is offline   Reply With Quote