View Single Post
Old Sep 4 2017, 08:55 PM   #4335
Dragon Fan

Fan of: The Smallest Dragonboy
Now Reading: The Rift
Default Re: What is happening

Ah, I see. I would think that would be Frustrating also. Here, we are dealing with Obamacare, a kind of state funded health care. Everyone is forced to have health care coverage, if you can't afford it, you are fined. Hospitals are forced to provide care to everyone, to cover the cost, they increase the costs of their services, to cover for those who can not pay. Insurance companies are forced to cover even those who can not pay, to cover these costs, they increase their premiums, and lower their benefit levels to those who can pay. Since Obamacare went into effect, my monthly cost for the minimum level health care coverage has increased every year and the coverage level has decreased every year. I now pay 6 times what it was before Obamacare, and receive 30% less coverage. We just received notice at work that the monthly premiums are going up again in January. No doubt the coverage level will go down again also. Obamacare is imploding and it will completely collapse in the near future.