View Single Post
Old Jul 21 2009, 06:24 AM   #5
Hans
Master Archivist

Fan of: Pern!
Default Re: Upgrading Adobe Elements

Weyrlady, I agree with Farclas (even and up to the excitement in the darkroom ); the smell of certain chemicals can bring me back in my own, private little red light district in a snap

However, I don't agree as such with your view on photoshopping but I do understand what you mean and consent that you can't make a bad shot alright with any post process program. I don't use iPhoto that much. I always, always use Photoshop and yes, I do use Apple's Aperture and Adobe Bridge (as I also do a fair amount of DTP).
I think I am too much of a tweaker and, yes, a perfectionist to use anything "less" than Photoshop and I even use it for the slightest tweaks and the smallest adjustments. I dislike using multiple programs for the same purpose. Hence my not even having installed Elements despite the fact I got version 2 for free when we bought an A3 Microtek scanner some years ago.

Visit The Pern Museum & Archives for all your Pern and Anne McCaffrey News and Resources!
The Pern Museum & Archives is the home of the Pern Encyclopedia and the Pern Bloodlines.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote