View Single Post
Old Jun 18 2009, 11:59 PM   #1
Larry
Inactive

Fan of: Menolly
Default A few extras for sale (one even signed!)

Hi,

I have greatly enjoyed this forum, and wanted to provide an opportunity for some folks that might not have have these particular books, to procure them if desired. I have a few extra paperbacks that are not doing anything (and 1 hb), and I would like to see them find a good home at what I hope are fair prices. I am not a book seller, so please ask additional questions if you would like more detailed information.

1- Dragon's Kin, Del Ray 2003, 1st edition HB, Signed by Todd while I watched. Very clean copy. $10.

2- (2) copies of The Ship Who Sang, PB 1st Edition, 1st Printing, Ballantine Books 1970. Both are pretty close to Mint condition, look to never have been read. No spine creasing, all edges very clean, minimal fading. One has a red date stamp on top page edge that somewhat blends in with the gold page edge color. $5 each.

3- Decision at Doona, 1969, Ballantine Books, PB 1st edition. Also probably unread. Very good copy, minor smudging to the cover front and back, but still one of the best copies you might find. $5.

4- Alchemy and Academe, 1979, PB Del Ray. First Paperback. Probably unread, very good condition but not mint. $2.

Postage will be media mail at cost. I really would like these to go to people that do not have a copy already. You can check out my feedback on eBay, lb546. My apologies for not putting up pictures, but I am to lazy at the moment. I will fully guarantee your satisfaction, as I would like to remain a member here

Thanks,
Larry (from Southern California)
P.S. I will be traveling this weekend, and might not check for replies until next week.
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote