View Single Post
Old Oct 12 2012, 12:58 AM   #46
Lady Maelin
Master Artist

Fan of: Pern,The Ship Who Sang
Now Reading: Anne's Pern EVERYTHING !
Default Re: Who is a Twilight Fan

I started reading these books about a week and a half ago, and have watch each of the movies at the end of each book...yesterday was the end of the last book today was the last of the movies. I did enjoy them pretty much all the way through...a few slow spots in the third book...but mostly they were fairly entertaining.

I go along with what Bats said above...I think I belonged in the *Camp Jacob* group...he was a reall cutie.

I also go along with Digger...I got started on these because of my teenage Grand-daughters, and now I have something interesting [for them at least]to chat about...and keep up to date with. Seems my girls are all going to take me to see the last chapter of the movies, in about a month...that should be a wonderful day spent together, no matter what we're watching!!!

The stories of childhood leave an indelible impression,and their author always has a niche in the temple of memory from which the image is never cut out to be thrown on the rubbish heap of things that are outgrown and outlived........Howard Pyle
Lady Maelin is offline   Reply With Quote