View Single Post
Old Nov 18 2007, 12:41 AM   #1
D. M. Domini
Talent
Finder

Fan of: Afra Lyon, and Robinton!
Now Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Wink Talents - Sims 2 Style!

Okay. So, I got the Sims 2, only years after everyone else. (My old PC could barely handle the original Sims!). And like any proper fangirl, I promptly made a Talented family. In particular, the Raven-Lyon family.

Meet Afra!

He is *considerably* greener than I imagine him, but this was the nicest green-tone skin I found.

He looks a bit pensive; I suspect someone is speaking to him telepathically.

Here's another one, with a little more smile.

Where there's Afra, of course there is also Damia.

Excuse the hair; I'm still trying to find a female black hair with a single white stripe that doesn't look retarded.

And here's some of the sprogs...

Isthian, looking considerably cuter than I ever imagined him. But he's genetically the son of the Afra and Damia sim--I didn't muck around with his face in bodyshop. Afra and Damia must have good genes.

I plan to get a pic of him that's not shot at night. Also, one where he's smiling. The hair I altered myself to add the white stripe. Alas, male hair, at least this one, is far easier to edit than any of the female ones.

Here's Rojer, who's currently a teen:

He thinks the family car is pretty awesome, and wanted it in the shot with him.

I've made six of the eight children, mostly because the game can only handle having 8 family members, which means poor Ewain and Petra got left out, at least until I manage to get Rojer and Laria out of the house, but I'm mostly dissatisfied with how the girls are coming out, so no closeups today. (It's that darn hair...it's not right. )

I assume Damia is saying here something along the lines of "Stick it where the sun doesn't shine!" but I don't have the foggiest what provoked it!

Afra's either A) playing along, or B) actually fed up with her.

Later on, Afra cornered Thian in a bar, and started to lecture him on aspects of love.

Afra recommends some good books that he used himself way back in the day. The Kama Sutra, is, after all, a classic. (Hey, I just realized Afra's first lover was named Kama! And she "instructed" him in acts of love. I can't believe I didn't pick that up before!)

Thian, however, is bored to tears, and has no qualms about nodding off right in front of his dad.

Afra saunters off--his work here is done! Thian has been fully embarrassed in front of the bartender and any other sim in the room.

More pics to come, later.
D. M. Domini is offline   Reply With Quote