View Single Post
Old Dec 2 2004, 08:38 PM   #52
Pat
Inactive

Wink Re: Getting to know you...

Pat is really me. Some of you may know me as a host at KT and KTL.

(short aside here.......Jess!!! I can't believe you looking at colleges. Seems like you just started high school!!!!! )

I'm a retired Manager from a large insurance company in Philadelphia, PA., though I reside in New Jersey (just a hop, skip and a jump over the Delaware river). Been married for 31 yrs this yr., no kiddies but lots of nieces/nephews, great nieces/nephews (and more seem to be coming every month!! )

Started reading Anne's books in the early 1970s (The Ship Who Sang was the first, in fact...still have that copy too)...liked it a lot, went looking for more...and the rest is history!!!

Just after I retired, I found the old BB for Pern. When requests were made for hosting at the new WoAM site, I volunteered and have served as a host there since its inception. Meeting all the wonderful folks there has certainly enriched my life.

Hobbies: Reading, esp. cozy mysteries, but almost anything except romance, horror and true crime. I have a definite book obsession! Just ask my hubby!! Enjoy needlecrafts (knitting, crocheting, counted cross stitch); thanks to retirement...we do travel a good bit, seeing as much of the US as we can.

As to age, well, I'm older then Hans, but younger then Bob12 But definitely VERY young at heart!!
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote