Thread: Art: Gather at Ruatha
View Single Post
Old Oct 28 2007, 01:22 PM   #9
Lady Maelin
Master Artist

Fan of: Pern,The Ship Who Sang
Now Reading: Anne's Pern EVERYTHING !
Default Re: Gather at Ruatha

I am so happy that you are all enjoying it...

@Lady Tresa, all you need now is to make your way to the *Bubbly Pies* stand...and enjoy the races and the dancing later...

@ Lady Sandi, enjoy yourself at the Gather dear lady...and please don't bet to many of your marks on the races..!!!

@ Lady Lily, glad to see you enjoying the fun...find yourself a comfy seat, I know you will enjoy the music and perhaps find yourself a handsome partner for a dance...

@Sarea, go get your fancy dress on...and find yourself a partner for one of the swing dances. Do remember to jot down those notes, as you see interesting things that stir that creative woodcrafters mind of yours...

@ Harper R, remember not to eat to many *Bubbly Pies* as you might need to take your turn on the stage...playing music for the dancers...

@Master Elrhan, enjoy the food, the music...and the fine Benden wine that will be served ...and please save me a dance...

@Journeywoman Smith Edy, enjoy the gather stall, the fine food...and the lively dancing...

The stories of childhood leave an indelible impression,and their author always has a niche in the temple of memory from which the image is never cut out to be thrown on the rubbish heap of things that are outgrown and outlived........Howard Pyle
Lady Maelin is offline   Reply With Quote