A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum

A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum (http://forums.srellim.org/index.php)
-   Collector's Marketplace (http://forums.srellim.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Trade: AMC books to trade or sell (http://forums.srellim.org/showthread.php?t=7250)

DragonBuddy Dec 21 2009 04:48 PM

AMC books to trade or sell

Here are the titles of books I have to trade or sell (through Paypal). They are in all different kinds of conditition, some reading copies. Let me know if you want more details or pics. Thanks!

All the Weyrs of Pern (HB)
The Renegades or Pern (HB)
Dragon's Kin (HB, ex-lib)
Lyon's Pride (HB)
Freedom's Challenge (HB, BCE)
Killashandra (HB, ex-lib)
Dragonsdawn (HB)
Crystal Line (HB, BCE)
Nerilka's Story (HB, BCE)
Crystal singer (pb)
The Coelura (HB)
The Dragonriders of Pern-Nelson Doubleday HB, really good, but no dust jacket
Dragonlover's Guide to pern- reading copy

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x...y_2009/002.jpg

GinnyStar Jan 3 2010 03:47 AM

Re: AMC books to trade or sell

[QUOTE]All the Weyrs of Pern (HB)
The Renegades or Pern (HB)
Lyon's Pride (HB)
Killashandra (HB, ex-
Crystal Line (HB, BCE)
Crystal singer (pb)
The Coelura (HB)
Dragonriders of Pern-Nelson Doubleday HB, really good, but no dust jacket

Dragonlover's Guide to pern- reading copy <sinp>

Also money would have to be send like next month, got some going this month. Can you hold them?

DragonBuddy Jan 3 2010 03:24 PM

Hi GinnyStar! Thanks for your interest! I was just thinking about listing them on ebay or taking them to the used book bookstore! Its a BCE and has water damage. Its the same one that we talked about in Samsara's thread about hc wanted. I can hold them until next month if you want. Was that a list of titles that you were interested in?

GinnyStar Jan 4 2010 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonBuddy (Post 157320)
Hi GinnyStar! Thanks for your interest! I was just thinking about listing them on ebay or taking them to the used book bookstore! Its a BCE and has water damage. Its the same one that we talked about in Samsara's thread about hc wanted. I can hold them until next month if you want. Was that a list of titles that you were interested in?

Yes, it was, I like hardback books they are easier to read for me. My paperback copy of RoP is gone. CS is falling apart

DragonBuddy Jan 4 2010 09:24 AM

Do you want me to post any more pictures? Do you need any details about their condition?

GinnyStar Jan 5 2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonBuddy (Post 157363)
Do you want me to post any more pictures? Do you need any details about their condition?

No I don't just please hang on to them, and plese let me know how much I own you.

DragonBuddy Jan 5 2010 09:07 AM

ok, sent PM

GinnyStar Jan 5 2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonBuddy (Post 157451)
ok, sent PM

Got it, and PM send to you on payment on my end. :blush:

GinnyStar Jan 25 2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinnyStar (Post 157482)
Got it, and PM send to you on payment on my end. :blush:

:shriek: :good: And I've just got your box of book DragonBuddy one heavly box acording to my other half Dan J. the one next to me in my image here.:bouncy: :lol: [: lol :] and if I could I be :rofl: [: rofl :] in my case it my new replacement tip that doing it for me :blush: [: blush :] :drool: [: drool :]

FYI [For you information] I am using [] to show how to code the emotional icons just remove the space before posting and it should show up :blush:

Samsara Jan 25 2010 08:39 PM

Have you got anything left Dragonbuddy? I may have some AMC books I can trade...

Crusty Jan 26 2010 03:04 AM

Has anyone got any books left?

Samsara Jan 26 2010 05:20 AM

I think Hans still has some things for sale. Check his thread in the collectors marketplace.

DragonBuddy Jan 26 2010 10:36 AM

GinnyStar-I'm so glad you got the box!

Yes, I still have some of the books posted above:
Dragonsdawn
Dragon's Kin (ex-lib)
Nerilka's Story (BCE)
Freedom's Challenge (BCE)

Also I still have all the paperbacks list in the other thread I posted a few days after I posted this one. I also have a Advance Uncorrected Proof of Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey that I'm trying to sell.