A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum

A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum (http://forums.srellim.org/index.php)
-   Collector's Marketplace (http://forums.srellim.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Sale (AMC): and/or Trade HC Acorna's Chidren (http://forums.srellim.org/showthread.php?t=7350)

GinnyStar Jan 21 2010 02:47 AM

and/or Trade HC Acorna's Chidren

P.S. Thanks Hans for how to set this up right! eann thanks for the list of books.
"Acorna's Children. First Warning ” (with Elizabeth Ann Scarborough), US hardcover with dustjacket, first edition, condition: very good.

Acorna's Children. Second Watch" (with Elizabeth Ann Scarborough), US hardcover with dustjacket, first edition, condition: very good.

Acorna's Children. Third Wave” (with Elizabeth Ann Scarborough), US hardcover with dustjacket, first edition, condition: very good.

PM GinnyStar for more information.
I am looking for (the numbers are how they are in the sequence.)
1. Acorna
2. Acorna's Quest
3. Acorna's People
4. Acorna's World
:blush: I am having a hard time reading font right now.
1. Freedom
2.Freedom Landing

Hans Jan 21 2010 04:03 AM

Re: and/or Trade HC Acorna's Chidren

Are you looking for hardcovers, Ginny?

If not, I am selling virtually all the Acorna titles you want as mass market paperbacks.

I've got quest, people, world, search and children in paperback
and if you want something special I have ARC's (Advanced Reader's Copies - collectors items in mint condition) of rebels and triumph (those are trade paperback/hardcover size, if you don't know).

GinnyStar Jan 22 2010 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hans (Post 158506)
Are you looking for hardcovers, Ginny?

If not, I am selling virtually all the Acorna titles you want as mass market paperbacks. I rather have hardcover but if paper back well do find. I have HC of rebels an triumps, let think on for I in the USA and you across the sea from me, I've got a few things real lime and AMC a UK fan over NKT sent me two hard cover books, need to pay him first. Can put a hold on them, for me?

Quote:

I've got quest, people, world, search and children in paperback
I wont have have the money till later, real life has put a cap on my spending at the momemt. Please let me know.
and if you want something special I have ARC's (Advanced Reader's Copies - collectors items in mint condition) of rebels and triumph (those are trade paperback/hardcover size, if you don't know).

No I didn't tell how much collection I do.

Hans Jan 22 2010 11:00 AM

OK, you best check the thread again when you are able to buy and see if it still caries anything interesting for you.

GinnyStar Jan 23 2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hans (Post 158571)
OK, you best check the thread again when you are able to buy and see if it still caries anything interesting for you.

I shall, they are not being read, sitting on a book shelf, I've got plans on moving them to our bulit in huch, the ones with glass siding doors, to protect them, and clear some book space in my open book shelves

GinnyStar Jan 6 2012 09:56 PM

Bump. I still have them, They are still in good condition