A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum

A Meeting of Minds - An Anne McCaffrey Discussion Forum (http://forums.srellim.org/index.php)
-   Collector's Marketplace (http://forums.srellim.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Sale (mixed): I thought I would give MOM a fair chance. (http://forums.srellim.org/showthread.php?t=8744)

larina97 Mar 13 2013 04:40 PM

I thought I would give MOM a fair chance.

I have mostly AMC with a few others for sale including a first edition of both dragonquest and dragonflight. I'll be happy to send pics if you want to private message me your email info. I might even consider letting go of some of my autographed books so don't be shy on asking. Just need to make some cash without a. being short changed or b. taking someone's arm and leg. Some of the autographed books are personalized so if your name is Tina or you don't care and you offer a decent amount... I will be comparing offers with ebay, amzon and a few other websites. I am not ready to post specifics as I still haven't decided what to let go of yet so again ASK it's a 50/50 as to my answer and some of my AMC short stories/anthologies I haven't found listed just happened upon them in antique stores in small towns...

P'ter Mar 14 2013 10:54 AM

Re: I thought I would give MOM a fair chance.

I'm interested in obtaining one or two items (if you have them). I'll check at home exactly what I'm after and post again in a day or two.

larina97 Mar 15 2013 12:10 AM

I too will check the more odd not listed things I have and post those in a day or two my self. Especially the short story and anthologies I came across a while back that didn't seem listed any where...

larina97 Mar 22 2013 04:13 PM

Up for sale. Dragonholder signed by Todd and Anne.

Hans Mar 23 2013 07:26 AM

Only in here, Larina? If it is up for sale on eBay or elsewhere on the internet you're welcome to post a link.

larina97 Mar 24 2013 02:44 AM

This book is only offered here and to one other person. I took a photo but can't
figure out how to upload. The pic is on my new phone and my eye sight isn't
what it used to be. This copy is a special copy and needs to go to the right
person and not just because I need money. Todd knows part of this copy's
story and made Anne aware of it so it's kind of an infamous McCaffrey book.

larina97 Mar 24 2013 02:54 AM

I killed my laptop a few weeks ago which is one reason I am selling AMC stuff.
One item up for grabs is my "official" dvd copy of the 2005 Nebula Awards in
Chicago. When Anne was given the Grand Master Award. Again this is only offered
here and to one other person.

Hans Mar 24 2013 08:40 AM

Hmm, if you're doing this for the money my advise would be: put it up for auction (too).

larina97 Mar 24 2013 07:39 PM

This book I am not looking to make any profit on just the right home. I've
other books and stuff to sell for profit. The price for my dragonholder copy is
shipping and the best "why I want" story by the biggest fan who will enjoy it's
sad but mildly amusing history.

Hans Mar 25 2013 04:38 PM

Ah, okay.

P'ter Mar 26 2013 11:58 AM

Do you have a copy for sale of the game-book 'Dragon Harper' by Jody Lynn Nye? It was one of the Crossroads Adventure series put out by Baen?

Priscilla Mar 26 2013 12:28 PM

I have a copy of that if you would like it. I got it at a second hand bookstore so it is not perfect. If there is an address you would like me to send it to you could pm me details and I can send it out in a day or two. It only cost me a dollar so I'm just happy to find a good home for a book that was currently sitting in my "going to the second hand store" boxes. :good:

P'ter Mar 27 2013 12:33 PM

pm sent